1. Acceptance Of Terms
1.1 Your access to and use of websites and services ("the Websites and Services") owned or operated by ECom24 Ltd is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the Websites and Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Websites and Services you are fully accepting the terms, conditions and disclaimers contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Websites and Services.
2.1 The contents of the Websites and Services do not constitute advice and should not be relied upon in making or refraining from making, any decision.
3. Changes To Websites And Services
3.1 ECom24 Ltd reserves the right to change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Websites and Services or any part of them without notice and you confirm that ECom24 Ltd shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal.
3.2 ECom24 Ltd also reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Websites and Services following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.
4. Links To Third Party Websites
4.1 The Websites and Services may include links to third party websites that are controlled and maintained by others. Any link to other websites is not an endorsement of such websites and you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
5.1 All copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the Websites and Services and their content (including without limitation the Websites and Services designs, text, graphics and all software and source codes connected with the Websites and Services) are owned by or licensed to ECom24 Ltd or otherwise used as permitted by law.
5.2 In accessing the Websites and Services you agree that you will access the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use. None of the content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder. This excludes the downloading, copying and/or printing of pages of the Websites and Services for personal, non-commercial use only.
6. Intellectual Property Rights
6.1 You agree to enter into any software licence agreement reasonably required by ECom24 Ltd in respect of any software made available to you under this agreement. You acknowledge and agree that all intellectual property rights in the services and any associated software are vested and shall remain vested in ECom24 Ltd, or its suppliers, as appropriate.
7. Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
7.1 It is not permitted to use any of the ECom24 Ltd services for illegal or unreasonable activities. Customers whose accounts are used to send threatening or demeaning messages will have their account closed. ECom24 Ltd does not permit SMS "spam" and will close the account of any person or organisation who engages in unsolicited messaging. Deliberate misuse of ECom24 Ltd SMS services, including obtaining message credits by deceit, will cause the customer account to the closed immediately. In the event of close of the account any outstanding monies will fall due immediately and any existing message credits will be forfeited.
7.2 If you have not followed the above guidelines, you agree to indemnify us against any costs or losses we may incur as a result of any claims or legal proceedings that are brought or threatened against us by any third party.
8. Subscription Term, Fees & Payment
8.1 Subscription Term and Renewals. Unless otherwise specified on the applicable Order Form, each Subscription Term will automatically renew unless either party gives the other written notice of termination at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of the then-current Subscription Term.
8.2 Fees and Payment. All fees are as set forth in the applicable Order Form and will be paid by Customer within thirty (30) days of invoice, unless (a) Customer is paying via Credit Card (as defined below) or (b) otherwise specified in the applicable Order Form. Except as expressly set forth in section Limited Warranty and section Indemnification, all fees are non-refundable. The rates in the Order Form are valid for the initial twelve (12) month period of each Subscription Term and thereafter may be subject to an automatic adjustment increase of up to ten percent (10%) per year. Customer is responsible for paying all Taxes, and all Taxes are excluded from any fees set forth in the applicable Order Form. If Customer is required by Law to withhold any Taxes from Customer's payment, the fees payable by Customer will be increased as necessary so that after making any required withholdings, ECom24 Ltd receives and retains (free from any liability for payment of Taxes) an amount equal to the amount it would have received had no such withholdings been made. Any late payments will be subject to a service charge equal to 1.5% per month of the amount due or the maximum amount allowed by law, whichever is less.
8.3 Payment Via Credit Card. If you are purchasing the Services via credit card, debit card or other payment card ("Credit Card"), the following terms apply:
- Recurring Billing Authorization. By providing Credit Card information and agreeing to purchase any Services, Customer hereby authorizes ECom24 Ltd (or its designee) to automatically charge Customer's Credit Card on the same date of each calendar month (or the closest prior date, if there are fewer days in a particular month) during the Subscription Term for all fees accrued as of that date (if any) in accordance with the applicable Order Form. Customer acknowledges and agrees that the amount billed and charged each month may vary depending on Customer's use of the Services and may include subscription fees for the remainder of Customer's applicable billing period and overage fees for the prior month.
- Foreign Transaction Fees. Customer acknowledges that for certain Credit Cards, the issuer of Customer's Credit Card may charge a foreign transaction fee or other charges.
- Invalid Payment. If a payment is not successfully settled due to expiration of a Credit Card, insufficient funds, or otherwise, Customer remains responsible for any amounts not remitted to ECom24 Ltd and ECom24 Ltd may, in its sole discretion, either (i) invoice Customer directly for the deficient amount, (ii) continue billing the Credit Card once it has been updated by Customer (if applicable) or (iii) terminate this Agreement.
- Changing Credit Card Information. At any time, Customer may change its Credit Card information by entering updated Credit Card information via the "Manage Your Subscription" page in your account.
- Termination of Recurring Billing. In addition to any termination rights set forth in this Agreement, Customer may terminate the Subscription Term by terminating via the "Manage Your Subscription" page in your account, with termination effective at the end of the current Subscription Term. If Customer does not enter into a paid Subscription Term following a Trial Period, this Agreement and Customer's right to access and use the Services will terminate at the end of the Trial Period and Customer's Credit Card will not be charged.
- Payment of Outstanding Fees. Upon any termination or expiration of the Subscription Term, ECom24 Ltd will charge Customer's Credit Card (or invoice Customer directly) for any outstanding fees for Customer's use of the Services during the Subscription Term, after which ECom24 Ltd will not charge Customer's Credit Card for any additional fees.
8.4 Suspension of Service. If Customer's account is thirty (30) days or more overdue, in addition to any of its other rights or remedies (including but not limited to any termination rights set forth herein), ECom24 Ltd reserves the right to suspend Customer's access to the applicable Service (and any related services) without liability to Customer until such amounts are paid in full. ECom24 Ltd also reserves the right to suspend Customer's access to the Services without liability to Customer if Customer's use of the Services is in violation of the AUP.
9. Disclaimers And Limitation Of Liability
9.1 The Websites and Services are provided on an "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" basis without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
9.2 To the extent permitted by law, ECom24 Ltd will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage whatever (including without limitation loss of business, opportunity, data, profits) arising out of or in connection with the use of the Websites and Services.
9.3 ECom24 Ltd makes no warranty that the functionality of the Websites and Services will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that the Websites and Services or the server or servers that make the Website or Services available are free of viruses or anything else which may be harmful or destructive.
9.4 We shall not be liable to you in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any damage or loss arising from the consequences of viruses received by you via the Websites and Services or of our failure to provide the Websites and Services in accordance with these Terms and Conditions; or any economic losses (including loss of business, contracts, profits, revenues, capital or anticipated savings), any indirect, special or consequential loss, loss of data, goodwill or reputation or for any wasted expense including but not limited to the cost of using any other service or losses caused by viruses.
9.5 Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed so as to exclude or limit the liability of ECom24 Ltd for death or personal injury as a result of the negligence of ECom24 Ltd or that of its employees or agents.
9.6 Except for our liability for death or injury as a result of our negligence any liability we may have to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise for any loss or damage suffered by you in relation to the provision of the Websites and Services is limited to £100 in any 12 month period.
10.1 You agree to indemnify and hold ECom24 Ltd and its employees and agents harmless from and against all liabilities, legal fees, damages, losses, costs and other expenses in relation to any claims or actions brought against ECom24 Ltd arising out of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or other liabilities arising out of your use of the Websites and Services.
11. Force Majeure
11.1 We are not liable for any failure to perform our obligations if we are prevented from doing so by an event beyond our reasonable control (which may include, without limitation, strikes, labour disputes, acts of God, war, riot, civil action, malicious acts or damage, compliance with any law, governmental or regulatory order, rule, regulation or direction, any act or omission of any government or other competent authority, accident, equipment or services failure, including the unavailability of third party telecommunication services, lines or other equipment, fire, flood or storm).
12.1 If any of these Terms and Conditions should be determined to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction then such Term or Condition shall be severed and the remaining Terms and Conditions shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
13. Governing Law
13.1 These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Scotland and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts.